Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Relieved

I went to the eye doctor last week and my eyes went from bad to really really bad. The eye doctor was really concerned that I might have diabetes and it freaked me and Ben out. I went to the doctor to day and after being poked a bunch of times the good news is I'm not diabetic. Me and Ben have a goal to have a better lifestyle, eat healthier and work out more. My mini goal is to lose 20 lbs but over all I would like to lose about 45 lbs. Ben would like to lose around 35 lbs. Our goal is to work out atleast 3 times a week and atleast twice at our gym that's available at work. I think it will get easier once we get into the groove of things and create a schedule. We need to get in the habit now and make it a lifetime habit so we will be happy and healthy in the long run! We just really need to do it!

Working Out Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment