Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's official I'm officially a Carrington!

Last tuesday me and Ben went and got my name changed so I am officially Tiffany Lyn Carrington.
I feel like this is a little bitter sweet I didn't want to completely drop Cady! So I tossed around the idea of Tiffany Cady Carrington but then my initial would be TCC which isn't as cool as TLC like my mom planned. All day I was joking with Ben and said how about I hypenate it and be Tiffany Lyn Cady-Carrington. He would just say it's even more for you to write your already complaining about how long Carrington is. It's true it seems like it takes me forever to write it, I mean really going from four letters to ten can  you blame me!
In the end I'm still a Cady and always will be but now I'm also a Carrington. I'm so glad that me and Ben found each other and he is very happy that my name matches his!

this is the funniest picture with the name Carrington in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment